Tuesday 17 April 2012

#66 I'm alright Jack

Wondering to to get to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee? Then look no further, I have found some sweethearts for you on your very own highstreet!

#1 Tell me what you want, what you really, really want (etc)

Well how more Union Jack-y can you get with this iconic Spice girls dress? Especially if you're ginger! But it comes with a pretty hefty price tag.

Next    £199




And what about this bag? To go with the dress?

Next  £28






And yet another Next find! These shoes by Irregular choice are a bargain at £65 and would add such a great touch to any outfit, especially on June 5th!










Missy Lil's does have to confess some thing here... I always thought these were broaches but they're brooches...

Anyway how ever you spell it these little collection by Mood for Debenhams are so sweet and only eight quid for the set!





And M&S are doing these incredible tights! Pity they're not in red, white and blue though!

Marks & Spencer    £9.50













And for your head? What about these beauties from... Me! Missy Lil's make these 'Loverly Jubilee's for only £12 and everyone is unique! 













And for the chaps it's Next again and this excellent jacket that I'm sure Olly from Made in Chelsea is literally salivating over as I type... £295














And you couldn't have a list of Union Jack clothing and accessories with out mentioning a British icon... The Doc Martin!
You can pick these up in Schuh for £105...








And try Paint me a picture for loads of great Union Jack badges!












And I know you can't wear it but you can put it to your ear.... But I just had to show this amazing phone from Next (again!) for £25! Lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment