Thursday 12 April 2012

#65 Across the Chanel

What is Missy Lil wearing today? I hear you cry... Well today I am wearing my Chanel inspired outfit with some sweethearts I bought only yesterday from my very own HighStreet... So I thought I'd share.


To Start with I bought this wonderful top from the basics range at H&M for a mere £12.99. It has the iconic slash style neck and just the perfect amount of stripes. The zip detail down the back adds a bit of style to this gorgeous number.










These cropped jeans from Dorothy Perkins seem harmless enough but add a pair of fishnets (I picked mine up for £3 for 2 pairs in Primark) and you instantly have something special going on...

Only £25!







I've topped the outfit off with a pair of Wayferers... This pair happen to be my actual reading glasses from Joseph Marc at Lensway for £79 with lenses!



Finish this outfit off with a pair of boat shoes for £49.99 from Clarkes. (I got them for £20 in the sale and they are the comfyist shoes I have ever worn!)

Et Voila... Coco would be proud...


No comments:

Post a Comment